Nonsense Pretending to be Knowledge
Doing a test
Reblog this if you would buy a book with an LGBTQ main character, whose sexuality was not the primary focus of the novel
If you would not, reblog this.
Funny E-mail of the Day:
- Person: Hey! Can I get a quote for [describes art here]?
- Me: Well for that it'll cost you [X amount of buckeroos].
- Person: Wow, that's very high! I've seen [Other Artist] charge [Y amount] for something of similar quality, as you can see on their webpage [URL], why don't you cut me a deal?
- Me: No.
- Person: Oh, come on. Surely you don't want to lose a client right? <3 :) :) :)
- Me: See, here's the thing.
- Me: You know [Other Artist]'s webpage, which has their contact details and they are open for commissions, and that you took the time to obtain their pricing means that you've already asked them about creating that art.
- Me: Yet you approached me, and asked for my pricing, and then say that I charge too high when you can just pay [Y] for "similar" quality.
- Me: I mean, if you can indeed get work of similar quality for [Y pricing] which is 50% lower than [X pricing], why not just say "Thank you" and go ahead and buy from [Other Artist], instead of asking me to "cut you a deal"?
- Me: That's how it works, right? Compare prices and pick the one you think gives you the most value? That's your right as a consumer. I have no problem with that.
- Me: And yet here you are, talking to me, and trying to convince me to "cut you a deal", which means that for whatever reason, you would prefer to hire me, but don't want to pay the difference.
- Me: Right now it sounds very much like you're using [Other Artist] to try and manipulate me into charging a lot less than what I usually get paid for. Complete with passive-aggressive "oh, but you'll lose a potential customer!!!" line.
- Me: If that's the kind of shady, unprofessional attitude you have, I in all honesty do not feel comfortable working with you.
- Person: Wow, you're just a greedy b*tch.
- Me: Nope, just a businesswoman who wants to protect my own interests :) and you just proved my point about being less than professional about things.
Feminism: empowering women to do anything they want … except criticize any aspect of feminism.
Fifty Shades of Domestic Abuse
50 Shades of Damaging Stereotypes
Fifty Shades of Wanna Guess How Many People Will Be Hospitalized Due To Flesh Wounds From Improper Knots After The Movie?
50 Shades of Glorified Abuse
50 Shades of Kidney Damage from Incompetent Crop Use
Fifty Shades of Pathological Violence Due To Past Trauma Isn’t Kink
Proving a point to my mother- reblog if you are not a pedophile.
If everyone doesn’t reblog this, I’m unfollowing all of you.
Posting for two reasons 1. ^^^
2. Martin freeman
that made me realize that is martin freeman
I guess the point is that most people on tumblr aren’t after your kids?